Thursday, September 3, 2020

update on booklets and lectures

Dear Third and Fourth Year,

Greetings to you all! I hope you got a chance to get some rest and relaxation.

I have word from the horse's mouth on upcoming events:

1) Booklets - for the time being, the Ministry and the Faculty are still not recommending that this "signing activity" takes place. In direct contact with Student Services, I have been informed that you do not need our signatures in order to get your booklets verified or to enroll in the next semester, or to graduate. As long as your grades are registered in the system, all is well. READ: there is no reason for us to organize a booklet signing activity on the tenth. We'll worry about it later.

2) Lectures - as you may have heard, most of our work will be done online in the upcoming semester. I still believe that, if it's possible, we should see each other. At a distance of course. READ: I have applied for three sessions for the incoming third year and three for my dear upgrading fourth year. I will let you know if they are approved, and if so when those sessions will be. About how we will organize them, well, that's something "we'll worry about later", as above. I have an inkling that we may all be shut down again and that this won't really happen, but hey, a guy can dream...

3) Technological availability - since I have heard nothing from you about this, I must assume that you all have access to the internet and some sort of device. That's good. You will need them to pass the semester.

Address any questions about this to: randall.major@ff.uns.ac.sr

Stay safe!
Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment