In preparation for our work together, I have assembled the necessary materials. As I noted, you have no homework for this week. We have other work to do in class for this Friday.
Here is the course description:
Here is the compendium of texts we will be working on:
And finally, here is your assignment list:
We will be starting on Text 1 next Friday. Remember: your deadline for homework submission is Tuesday at noon. Also remember the format for turning in your homework (substituting OJV 7 for OJV 6, of course):
You know your groups already, but I'll remind you of the times: Group A from 9-11, Group B from 11:15-13:15. The classes will rarely take up the whole time.
I look forward to seeing you on Friday!
Randall
Aren't the times supposed to be: Group A 9:00-10:30 and Group B 10:30-12:00? That is what we got in the schedule. The times from the post overlap with our other classes.
ReplyDelete