Thursday, February 25, 2021

Text 1 for March 5

Dear Fourth Year,

Here is your assignment for next week:


Here is the preliminary list of assignments. As I complete the text compilation, this list will change.


And here is a reminder of what your e-mail should look like when you send me your finished assignments:


Any deviation from this (including missing a deadline) will result in a lower final grade. 

Reminder: You should send your assignments between the end of our last class and Tuesday the next week at midnight. Your work during the semester is to translate each text in its entirety, so that you can ask questions in class about variations you think might be good (or not). We have plenty of time to answer questions.

I know these are trying times, but with persistence we can still complete at least some of the learning process, still establish a pleasant working atmosphere. For instance, my work is greatly facilitated when one or two of you turn on your cameras while we are conferencing, because I can see your reactions. It reminds me that I'm talking to people and not a list of rectangles on a computer screen.

See you soon!
Randall




No comments:

Post a Comment