Saturday, April 25, 2020

Fourth Year Self-Access

Dear Fourth Year,

Sorry to have been off-line for a while. But, you know.

Here's the protocol for our classes. It's simple and straightforward:

1) I'm sending you a link to seven texts. Your assignment is to do one per week. It will take you about an hour or less. Normally during the semester we get to 7 or 8. .

2) After a few weeks, I'll send you a  suggested translation (or parallel translations) for you to compare yours to. This is much the same process as we used in class.

3) I'm also including a link to a solution for your last homework assignment. Compare yours to that.

That's it.

We'll figure out the exam later. But please don't be worried about that.

If you have any questions, put them in the comments section of this post.

I hope you are all doing well.

ATB
Randall

Text about pregnancy

Self-Access texts, Fourth Year

No comments:

Post a Comment