Monday, January 12, 2015

Make-up Test and other issues

Dear Third and Fourth Year,

If you would like to take the make-up test on Thursday (third year) or Friday (fourth year), you need to send an e-mail to register for it at:

stjeromens@gmail.com

In the subject line write either make-up test, third year or make-up test, fourth year. Body of the text:
I would like to take the make-up test. Sincerely, Joe Smith.

The make-up test will occur in room 42/I (I believe it is now 127, according to the Gregorian calendar) at 11 a.m. on Thursday for the third year.

The fourth year will meet for a non-mandatory class at 10 a.m. on Friday, all in one group. We will be looking at the translation of Crnjanski's Migrations. Then the make-up test will take place at about 11:15.  Room 28/I (I believe it is now 110 according to Hotel Management.)

In other news for the fourth year: I had a computer crash and a (minor) family crisis so your projects still have not been sent. They will arrive today or tomorrow along with the instructions. Please do not panic, the deadline will be extended.

I wish you all a very happy Serbian New Year!
Randall


No comments:

Post a Comment