Dear Third and Fourth Year,
I apologize about length of the grading process, but I tried to give your projects the attention they deserve. I spent literally hours evaluating them and thinking about them. I hope you are satisfied with the feedback.
Collateral damage: I've fallen far behind on some other work that needs to get done for the Department and some of my other ventures. So, I will be available to sign your booklets at the following times:
Saturday, June 29, from 16-17h
Monday, July 1, from 11-12.
If you are unable to get your booklets to me at one of those times, it will have to wait till the semester starts.
I will be around in the meantime, but I think it's better if we do this in at least a semi-organized way.
Peace!
Randall A.
Monday, June 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment